- After signing on, we’ll have two meetings in the first month. These meetings will help us determine what your financial priorities are.
- First, an organizational meeting to go over your financial resources and goals.
- Second, a cash flow meeting to go over what money is coming in, where it’s going out, and some initial budgeting strategies.
- From there we’ll meet every quarter. A typical schedule looks like this:
- January – set goals for the year
- April – tax filing review, cash flow planning
- June – goals check-in, investments review
- October – year-end tax planning, open enrollment discussion
- During those meetings, we’ll also work on the priorities outlined in our first two meetings. Topics include saving strategies, debt/student loan planning, estate planning, and insurance coverage. We’ll also stay up to date on your life changes and big financial news (like legislation changes).
- If you have questions between meetings, I’m here for you. You can email me anytime with questions, or if something bigger comes up we can have an impromptu meeting.
Pricing for ongoing financial planning ranges between $2,400 and $4,800, based on complexity. The fee is billed monthly, credit card and ACH payments are accepted.
The following optional services are available to ongoing financial planning clients at an additional fee:
- Investment management services at a rate of .25% of the investment account value annually (billed quarterly). There are no account minimums.
- Tax preparation services, fee dependent on complexity.