You’ve already got a handle on one taboo. Let me help you with the other big one: money.
Sex work is work. I’m here to help you figure out the financial part of your work so you can focus on growing your business and living life. I partner with content creators who earn over $100k a year on online platforms like OnlyFans.
You can find a full description of my services and process here, but to sum it up, working together we’ll:
- Focus on your resources & dig into your cash flow.
- Look for weak spots in your finances and fix them.
- Plan for taxes and reduce surprises.
- Meet quarterly to check in on your business and financial goals.
If you have questions between meetings, don’t worry – I got you. You can reach out to me anytime with questions.
Ready to get started?
If you’re interested in how we might work together, click here to schedule a call.
5 Mistakes Sex Workers Make with Their Finances – Get The Guide!
Recent blog posts:
- Advocacy on Capitol Hill – Talking with Congress About Banking Discrimination in Sex Work
- Putting the S in S-Corp – What Online Sex Workers Need to Know
- New 1099-K Reporting Requirements – Questions & Answers
- So my bank account was closed – now what?
- Digital Payment Platforms Shutting Out Sex Workers – Boston Globe
- An Advisor Who Zooms in on OnlyFan Stars– InvestmentNews
- Sex Workers Say They Face Hurdles to Banking Access – Hannah Cho, Columbia